Friday 1 October 2010

Tabbloid #1: 29 Sept 2010


As promised, here is the first Tabbloid which is made up of recent JISC LMS project blogposts. The eagle-eyed among you will notice that it was produced a couple of days ago ... there is a reason for that but it's not a very interesting story. There is a version with today's date but it only has two news items in it {say no more, best laid plans and all that}

The wonders of modern technology mean that I can embed the document here, so I will:



The version with only two stories in it is also available to read or download from Issuu.com.

This is the first time I've seen a Tabbloid publication so I'd be interested in getting your feedback on how useful/readable it is. Ben Showers is looking at creating an email list so that this can be emailed to you hot off the digital presses every Friday. I'll also post it here for your perusal and as a virtual archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment